• Expatriate Health Insurance Blog

  • Saturday, January 20, 2018

  • Type of insurance plan when living overseas for alteast a year

    Filed Under: FAQ

Q: I’m planning on living overseas for at least a year. What kind of insurance plan should I have?

A: Expat international insurance is perfect for those who are planning to be outside of the US for at least a year. The plans typically offer more coverage than short term plans, and can include benefits for pregnancy and pre-existing conditions.

Commenting is not available in this channel entry.

« Testimonials study-usa »